NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY. Contest begins on November 28, 2011 and will run thru midnight on December 4, 2011. *In order to participate, you must be a US resident over the age of 18. Employees of NC Technology ("Sponsor"), Beacon Technologies or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible to participate.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Using the clues provided by NC Technology on Twitter, find the page the clue is about on NCTechnology.org and post that url along with #NCTA in a mention to @NCTA. All correct guesses for each clue will be entered into a Random Drawing. Only one entry per person per clue, meaning 1 person can have up to 3 entries. (1 entry per clue)
3. JUDGING. The winner will be chosen by a random drawing using Random.org. The winner will be notified via Twitter and then by phone and/or email. Sponsor is not responsible for any damages, loss, or theft of the prize whatsoever, either during shipping or after receipt of prize.
5. PRIZE: Two Tickets to “Increasing Your Presence With Social Marketing” on Wednesday, December 7 from 8:30 – 11 am.
6. DISCLAIMER. You agree that Sponsor, Twitter, and their advertising agencies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (the "Released Parties") are not responsible or liable for any claims arising in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from or in connection with your acceptance, possession or use of any prize or from participation in the Contest or related activities. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to you or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading photos, materials or software in connection with this Contest. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, in correct, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human or other error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. You agree that Sponsor neither has made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Contest is being conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. You agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By accepting any prize, you agree that Sponsor may use your name, address, likeness and/or prize information for advertising and promotional purposes (except where otherwise prohibited) without limitation or further compensation. If you are a prize winner, you may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within 10 calendar days of notification. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules or if you cannot be reached at the phone number on the Entry Form or if the prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or prize substitutions except that Sponsor reserve the right to substitute prize(s) of equal value due to prize unavailability or other circumstances beyond its control. You are solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, tariffs, and any other fees or costs connected with any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. If any provision of these Official Contest Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Official Contest Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
NC Technology is dedicated to the privacy and rights of our customers. We do not sell or distribute any legally protected personal information collected from patrons of our service for profit or any other reason.
*PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR:* [Beacon Technologies | 164B Thatcher Road | Greensboro, NC 27409]
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Promotion Administrator.