A thriving technology startup ecosystem provides great opportunity to grow jobs and economic stability across North Carolina. NCTA promotes and supports a thriving early-stage community by providing visibility and connections for tech startups through NCTApreneur.
What is NCTApreneur?
NCTApreneur is a special initiative to support tech startups with targeted benefits around visibility, peer interaction, information referral and connections. We recognize that while entrepreneurs are often limited on cash, you need visibility for your company in order to grow. NCTApreneurs receive all the benefits of NCTA membership, plus added benefits tailored to help you start to grow your business, including:
- Visibility for Your Company: We will work to help you gain visibility through NCTA’s communication and social media channels. We can craft a unique company profile for our blog, tweet your news to our followers and share special announcements in our monthly newsletter.
- Credibility for Your Company: We will list your company in NCTA’s online and printed tech directories, provide opportunities for expert speakers at events/meetings (as available) and can share your white papers or guest columns in our monthly newsletter.
- Access to Business Relationships for You and Your Company: We provide in person and virtual venues for you to network with peers, potential customers and advisors.
Is there a special offer for NCTApreneurs?
Tech startups are eligible for a one-time $250 credit (made possible by HQ Charlotte at Packard Place, an entrepreneurial hub based in Charlotte) toward the first year of membership dues, if they meet the following criteria:
- Qualify for the NCTA Technology Member category.
- Headquartered in NC, and legally formed within the last 4 years.
- Fewer than 20 employees.
New NCTApreneurs that join also receve a special event offer, a choice of:
- (2) registrations to Outlook for Tech: Annual Meeting & Tech Expo on February 3, 2017 in Charlotte OR
- (1) registrations to State of Technology on May 5, 2017 in Durham
How do I join?
- If your company matches all of the criteria above, complete the membership form below.
- If your company does not match all of the criteria above, complete the standard membership form.
For more information or questions about the NCTApreneur program, contact Michelle Calton.