Promote your membership to employees, customers/partners and to the NCTA network.
Take advantage of these tools to display your affiliation, engage your employees and build awareness for your membership with NCTA.
- Annual NCTA Member Card – Member cards are mailed out once a year to all members and sent upon joining to new members with a stand to display in your lobby. Need a replacement member card and/or stand? Please contact Susan Gilbert.
- NCTA Member Seal – Display and hyperlink the NCTA Member Seal on your website and/or social media pages
- Employee Announcement – Use this sample email to announce to employees that you just joined/are a member of NCTA
- Employee Poster – Post in your break room or anywhere in your office to remind employees that your company is an NCTA member and they can take advantage of all NCTA has to offer!
Keep NCTA posted on your news and connect with us to feature your organization or an interview with one of your executives in our communication outlets.
- Submit News - Looking to share a press release or op-ed? Want to promote an event? Submit your company news and happenings to Rachel Kennedy for inclusion in the next NCTA newsletter and/or social media.
- Member Company/Organization Spotlights – NCTA features vignettes about member companies as part of our 'In the Spotlight' Series which is included in our monthly e-newsletter, blog and through social media.
- Executive Spotlights – NCTA features interviews with tech executives as part of our 'In the Spotlight' Series which is included in our monthly e-newsletter, blog and through social media.
Connect with NCTA on social media so we can help share your news with our digital audience.
Make sure to keep your organization’s information current in our records.
- Online Member Directory – Review your company/organization directory listing to make sure our records reflect how you want your organization name, industry type and description to appear. Want to update or enhance your directory listing? Primary contacts of member companies can login to the NCTA Member Portal to make updates or send edit information to Susan Gilbert.
Questions about these member resources or interested in participating in one of the opportunities above? Please contact Susan Gilbert, NCTA Membership Services Coordinator.